22 Reasons to Use Oracle CPQ
Oracle CPQ provides an intuitive solution that allows sales teams to offer the right product at the right price, accelerating sales processes and increasing revenue. Oracle was named as a Leader in the Gartner® Magic Quadrant for CPQ Application Suites - 2021 for the fifth year in a row.
Oracle CPQ streamlines the complete opportunity-to-quote-to-order process, including product selection, configuration, pricing, quoting, ordering, and approval workflows, for both corporate and midsize businesses. Hence, let us explore the top 22 reasons to use Oracle CPQ:
- Reduction in Quote cycle time by 75% that improves revenue
- Prevent margin erosion by better pricing control
- Drive your forecasting system using quote values
- Increase Sales rep quote satisfaction by 200%
- Optimize price through ML & real-time analytics
- Dashboards and reports are readily available for decision makers
- Vendors that respond first get 50% of the deals
- Increase Sales rep self-service quoting by 9X
- Reduce errors in downstream fulfillment
- Increase productivity by increasing conversion rate
- Deliver end-to-end customer experiences
- Reduce 95% of quote errors
- Improve order accuracy by 10X with guided selling
- Easy Integration with any CRM
- Shorten sales cycles by 27%
- Subscription Management to support recurring relationships
- Display price changes in real-time
- Reduction in time & effort by 4X to introduce new products
- Price & Discount optimization
- Automated templates & approval workflows
- Increase average deal velocity by 2X
- Back-office integration within the environment → API Enabled for external integrations
CPQ will play a key role in helping organizations succeed in the digital economy and will help businesses transform average deals to highly profitable deals. For more information on how Oracle CPQ can help elevate your business, profits & ROI, please reach out to us at marketing-at-softclouds-dot-com
. . .
. . .
This post was written by Srikesh Menon - CPQ Practice Director at SoftClouds, who has 12+ years of experience with technical solution design and end to end implementations. Srikesh is also certified on Oracle BigMachines and Siebel. He specializes in developing CPQ processes, Complex Configuration of Product Catalogs, Pricing, Tracking & Approvals, Order Management, Service Management, Partner Management, and Loyalty Management modules.
SoftClouds is a recognized leader in CRM/CX transformation with experience in numerous Service Cloud Implementations with pre-configured best practice business processes for multiple verticals/domains.